September long weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Do we have a destination for the September long weekend? :censor: :censor: Only two weeks away.

Looks like little Hut is in the lead.

I emailed Garry B in Squamish and asked him to organize the Little Hut trip and beyond. Have not heard back from him yet. Since we are camping Sat & Sun nights, I figured we might do Little Hut Saturday, then move on to more remote destinations Sunday and Monday. He knows the area well. Labour Day weekend is sometimes rainy, so if the weather turns sour, its easy to come home. Also, usually the turnout for that weekend is usually smaller than other long weekends; back-to-school, family get-togethers, etc.
So, who's in for this? Steve T, Craig E, Rod McD, Bill W, Gary T (maybe), Garry B? Anybody else??
~Bill

Last edited:
I still have not heard back from Garry B in Squamish. He must be out of town somewhere. I'll try phoning him today. Who else is in for this trip? We need more feedback and organization.
~Bill

Due to having to work and not spending a long weekend with my wife (since April), I must graciously decline the opportunity to partake in the Sept long weekend festivities.

Craig

tjflex said:
Due to having to work and not spending a long weekend with my wife (since April), I must graciously decline the opportunity to partake in the Sept long weekend festivities.

Craig

guess you're not counting that July long weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom