1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September 2006 Event

Discussion in 'PA- Steel City Land Cruiser Club' started by pghfj40, Aug 14, 2006.

1. pghfj40

pghfj40

Who's available on Labor Day weekend (the first weekend of September) for either a trail ride or a cookout?

BTW--that's .

At our last meeting, I had suggested the following weekend (of the 9th)... but I since learned I'll be out of town that weekend. If people still wanna do something then: great (but I can't organize it as I won't be there).

Let me know your availability & interest (i.e., ride or cookout/bonfire @ my place). :beer:

-Ed '70FJ40

2. andylago

andylago

must...re-direct...attention...towards...new...thread...

would like to go but i'll be busy dying on my mountain bike in the middle of the desert. if i don't make it back alive you guys have permission to pimp out my cruiser.

3. pghfj40

pghfj40

Anyone wanna come up for a cookout on Sunday eve. that weekend? LMK.

-Ed

4. Zimm

Zimm

im out the 9th. giant eagles kennywood picnic that day and i going with taylor.

call me about the cookout/ride. sounds like a good time. let me know if theres gonna be chicks. i dont wanna bring sand to the beach.

5. pghfj40

pghfj40

Ok, doesn't seem like there's enough of us available that I'm gonna do the cookout.

I may still try to do the wellsville ride, though, if anyone else form here is planning on attending, or if it's not pouring (tropical storm on the way fri/sat, high pressure to hold it in place :(

6. Zimm

Zimm

how was that cookout?

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">