September 2006 Event

Discussion in 'PA- Steel City Land Cruiser Club' started by pghfj40, Aug 14, 2006.

1. pghfj40

pghfj40

Who's available on Labor Day weekend (the first weekend of September) for either a trail ride or a cookout?

BTW--that's .

At our last meeting, I had suggested the following weekend (of the 9th)... but I since learned I'll be out of town that weekend. If people still wanna do something then: great (but I can't organize it as I won't be there).

Let me know your availability & interest (i.e., ride or cookout/bonfire @ my place). :beer:

-Ed '70FJ40

2. andylago

andylago

must...re-direct...attention...towards...new...thread...

would like to go but i'll be busy dying on my mountain bike in the middle of the desert. if i don't make it back alive you guys have permission to pimp out my cruiser.

3. pghfj40

pghfj40

Anyone wanna come up for a cookout on Sunday eve. that weekend? LMK.

-Ed

4. Zimm

Zimm

im out the 9th. giant eagles kennywood picnic that day and i going with taylor.

call me about the cookout/ride. sounds like a good time. let me know if theres gonna be chicks. i dont wanna bring sand to the beach.

5. pghfj40

pghfj40

Ok, doesn't seem like there's enough of us available that I'm gonna do the cookout.

I may still try to do the wellsville ride, though, if anyone else form here is planning on attending, or if it's not pouring (tropical storm on the way fri/sat, high pressure to hold it in place :(

6. Zimm

Zimm

how was that cookout?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.