September 2006 Event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.geocities.com
Who's available on Labor Day weekend (the first weekend of September) for either a trail ride or a cookout?

BTW--that's .

At our last meeting, I had suggested the following weekend (of the 9th)... but I since learned I'll be out of town that weekend. If people still wanna do something then: great (but I can't organize it as I won't be there).

Let me know your availability & interest (i.e., ride or cookout/bonfire @ my place). :beer:

-Ed '70FJ40

must...re-direct...attention...towards...new...thread...

would like to go but i'll be busy dying on my mountain bike in the middle of the desert. if i don't make it back alive you guys have permission to pimp out my cruiser.

im out the 9th. giant eagles kennywood picnic that day and i going with taylor.

call me about the cookout/ride. sounds like a good time. let me know if theres gonna be chicks. i dont wanna bring sand to the beach.

Ok, doesn't seem like there's enough of us available that I'm gonna do the cookout.

I may still try to do the wellsville ride, though, if anyone else form here is planning on attending, or if it's not pouring (tropical storm on the way fri/sat, high pressure to hold it in place :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom