Sensors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There are 3 sensors in the drivers side of the head above the oil filter and front knock sensor. Anyone know what they are, front to rear? I need to replace the connector on one but don't know which it it. It is a 93. Sort of wish I could just do the whole damned engine harness attached to a whole new engine in a whole new truck at this point, but whatareyagonnado.

found it

looks like the sender for the gauges the front one. just to not leave this thread hanging.

Im working on a customers 93 right now. Will post up all 4 when I get home. The farthest one back (the 4th one) is your TVV. Fyi.

1. ECT sender gauge
2. ECT cut switch
3. ECT sensor
4. TVV

1-4= left to right. They are the same on all 1FZ-FE heads.
ForumRunner_20120129_174604.jpg

Thanks

Yeah, I found em...Expect a call tomorrow.

BTW, I need to find out if you sell the connectors and pigtails for the knock sensors and the ECT sender gauge. Gonna go ahead and get 2 knock sensors as well. Didn't do all this to half ass the last bit of electrical.

kirkm76 said:
BTW, I need to find out if you sell the connectors and pigtails for the knock sensors and the ECT sender gauge. Gonna go ahead and get 2 knock sensors as well. Didn't do all this to half ass the last bit of electrical.

Yes. Let's talk tomorrow Damon.

Need a quote on all 4.

Where is the best place to get them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom