Selling the Tundra?

jvalex

otherweirdly
SILVER Star
I've been toying with the idea of selling my 02 Tundra. 180k miles, just replaced timing belt, water pump replaced two months ago and transmission fluid change is happening this week - brand new set of tires, minimal rust - cosmetically not a damn thing wrong except for very light wear and tear and a dent in the gate previous owner lovingly created. Just crawled under it last week to replace left bank O2 sensors.
Anything else I should fix up before trying to ditch it before first snow fall?

RAGINGMATT

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach.....
Supporting Vendor

why are u selling it ?

U can still buy New OEM floor mats carpet for it , get a set from the dealer or on Ebay

if u cant find tundra , Buy SEQUOIA ones

that will make it look and smell like a new car inside

jvalex

otherweirdly
SILVER Star
I have brand new after market rubber mats. Because my yard is a mud pit. I just cleaned it out inside the other day, no stains anywhere. I kept it nice.

Nothing wrong with it; not ditching it for that reason. It's best I find something more fuel efficient and maybe a little more interior space. I realize now access cab was fine for kid and two dogs but damn, it was kinda cramped. I have a trailer so my odd landscaping jobs can still be accomplished.

jvalex

otherweirdly
SILVER Star
that looks mint, might as well try to post it up in the classified section and sell it to a mud member that may need a truck
Less than 12 hours and I think it has a buyer.

I'll post it here in a bit if this guy doesn't take it.

jvalex

otherweirdly
SILVER Star
I do a ton of driving and now have a school drop off aged child so my buddy I worked for is throwing a new engine in a RAV4 4WD. I will definitely miss larger vehicles with V8 engines but I ain't mad especially for the price we agreed on. I'll be saving a ton on fuel costs.

jvalex

otherweirdly
SILVER Star
I can still load 3 dogs and enough gear to get out in the woods on a moment's notice so it works for me!

Top Bottom