SOLD Seattle, WA - Terrapod RTTx XL Rooftop Tent - Kickstarter edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone,

I'm selling my Terrapod RTTx XL tent that I received last summer. It was used a few times over the summer/fall, and has been on my 80 Series since I received it in August. The tent is great quality and sleeps my wife (5'7") and I (6'3") very comfortably. The main reason for selling is my wife and I are having a baby at the end of the summer and are going to start to work on a more family-friendly setup.

Included are all the mounting hardware to mount to the gutters of an 80 (or 60) Series Land Cruiser (Trail Tailor gutter mounts) and I have the mounting hardware for a Prinsu style rack as well. I'll also include the Exped® DeepSleep 7.5 DUO LW+ Mattress if interested (I had to buy this separately, but it looks like it's included now).

Price is $3,400 ($1,000 below retail, not including shipping), as I'm just trying to make most of my money back. I'm happy to meet anywhere within an hour or so of Seattle and can help install it on your rig if needed.

IMG_9920.jpeg
IMG_9959.jpeg

You can find more info about the tent here:
ih8mud thread: Tired of all the "same", big honking RTT's. So I made a new one. - Terrapod! - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/tired-of-all-the-same-big-honking-rtts-so-i-made-a-new-one-terrapod.1129917/

Terrapod Pictures:
22dd14f640d717abfe3257720ade4fc3_original.png

d66b3f486488fdc3057c133b411e726c_original.png

5580b3ff016886d5605f63523929b648_original.png

Last edited:
They also mount on the LWB 70 series easily too.

As the owner of one of these tents and also from the kickstarter, I will say they are nice, high quality tents. GWLS.

IMG_5158.jpg

This tent is incredible. I love mine. GLWS!!!

Hi there - sent a PM. Very interested if still available…I am in Seattle as well.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom