Seattle Area 4X4 Shops? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm ordering the OME lift with the heavy springs because I've got the ARB bumper on my Black Cherry rig. I'm hoping that the ride won't be too rough in back, but I tow an 18 ft antique Chris Craft ski boat during the summer and thought it would be prudent. Anyway, I'm a computer techie kinda guy, and smart enough to know that there's LOTS of stuff I don't know. So I usually leave the harder mods on my rig to professionals. (I installed my ARB bumper by myself, but it took most of the day.) I'm looking for a good mechanic in the Seattle area that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to do work like installing the OME lift. Also, on a separate note, is there any kind of FJ club in this area?

Thanks!
Teejeaux

Hey

I am in Portland and I have dealt with Landcruiser NW and have been very happy. www.landcruisernw.com
It's too far away to go just to get a lift, but they would be able to refer you to someone I am sure.

X2, I have nothing but accalades for LCNW, call Matt, he's done a few OME lifts on the FJC's. They even welded my ceramic coated headers to the pre-cats for me. 3 hour drive, 4 hours shop time, 3 hours home and you even get a nifty Landcruisers NW sticker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom