Seat memory not working (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a Lexus lx470 2002 my seat memory isn’t working and I can’t find the seat memory ecu i wonder if anyone could tell me its location in the car ?

Not sure where they are. But check to see if the memory switch is disconnected or not. Also if it's connected and not working, you can reset it by disconnecting it, waiting a few minutes, then reconnecting it back. On my '04 LX470, the memory seats don't work and I've personally never looked into it.

This is all I'm seeing. 04lx manual. Clearly I'm missing it in my download

Screenshot_20210617-042325_Dropbox.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure where they are. But check to see if the memory switch is disconnected or not. Also if it's connected and not working, you can reset it by disconnecting it, waiting a few minutes, then reconnecting it back. On my '04 LX470, the memory seats don't work and I've personally never looked into it.
Well it’s connected and I’ve tried disconnecting it but didn’t work

Well it’s connected and I’ve tried disconnecting it but didn’t work
I've personally never looked into this before, but check fuses. Passenger and Driver side fuse boxes are the ones you want to check. Check each fuse using a meter (i forget the names and mix them up) as some functions depend on fuses labeled for other functions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom