Seat Flex (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been meaning to share this for a while

My '97 UK LC 80 came with factory leather Recaro jump seats in the middle row. Some hideously expensive special option I imagine. They are very very comfortable, so much so that the family doesn't really fight about who is going to go in the front

Downside is that they don't fold forwards like a bench for carrying stuff in the back

Anyone else got these?
IMG_4489.jpg

Been meaning to share this for a while

My '97 UK LC 80 came with factory leather Recaro jump seats in the middle row. Some hideously expensive special option I imagine. They are very very comfortable, so much so that the family doesn't really fight about who is going to go in the front

Downside is that they don't fold forwards like a bench for carrying stuff in the back

Anyone else got these?View attachment 2713525
I’m drawing a blank of which model, but those seats are likely from the front of a car. I recognize the controls being there on the inside leg bolster. (Old AMG Benz had recaros) In the car there were in that was up against the center console. Looks like your truck has some other “custom” stuff like the wood on the doors. Maybe it had some mods done by a coach builder when it was new.

Can you share some pics of the brackets and such? Should be easy to tell if “homemade”.

Last edited:
It's a UK spec VX

Pretty certain the seats are factory, there's a leaflet with the handbook for the Recaro option and it's all in mushroom matching perfectly. There is some dodgy wiring to the seats that I haven't investigated yet, but I think it's a repair. Trim is just UK spec I think, doesn't look custom to me

Will get pics of the leaflet soon. Another UK guy on another forum also has these seats

Car is registered in Battersea London, so is an original Chelsea Tractor, which fits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom