Seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Usually around the house, sometimes in a tree or a
I'm looking for suggestions for a decent set of seat covers for my 92 FJ 80. I have a little money burning a hole in my pocket and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions.

We have some seat covers that i think are genuine Toyota covers from the dealer(were on it when we bought the rig) and man they dont even look / feel like seat covers. They're so tight and form to the leather so nicely you cant even tell. I heard they weren't cheap though. If money was no object though you might try CDAN and ask em.

www.sor.com

Specter seat covers are some of the best made for land cruisers.
The tuff duck material is waaaaay strong, kinda like Carhartt Duck pants, except with a water proof backing. The price is kinda high, but you pay for what you get IMO. The only downside to them is that the sun tends to fade them rather quickly. My .02

gtcovers or greatcovers (dot com() at the end of either.

several people here have them and seem to like them.

www.sor.com

Specter seat covers are some of the best made for land cruisers.
The tuff duck material is waaaaay strong, kinda like Carhartt Duck pants, except with a water proof backing. The price is kinda high, but you pay for what you get IMO. The only downside to them is that the sun tends to fade them rather quickly. My .02

Got some and they fit really good...[and I think they all fade in the sun.]

I recommend these......:beer:

I think I got mine for about 135.00 for the front set, w/ headrest..

Thanks, Just ordered a front an mid set from SOR. That jobs done. Now on to finding some info on painting the wheels. Might as well paint them black seems thats the color the front ones are most of the time.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom