seafoam green paint code?

semlin

curmudgeon
does anyone have a close match to seafoam they have found in a rattle can or common paint brand I could use? I am sandblasting my m101 trailer and thinking of rolling it seafoam with a tintable tractor paint since that is the original colour of the 40 that I plan to go back to. I could try scraping some off the 40 but it is pretty faded wherever I can find it not oversprayed.

SouthBostonFJ40

SILVER Star
Try Tower Paint Spray Can Pricing for custom spray cans.

Here is the color chart I found somewhere on this forum, I think.
Colorchart.gif

this is as close as I could come in a rattle can. It is a standard Krylon color. Close, but not quite green enough. I have the cans at home if you want a name for it.
bike 004.jpg
new shot 1.jpg

semlin

curmudgeon
that is indeed a sweet ride. i almost got a stock 66 45lpb in spring green before I got my 40. the budget didn't quite stretch to the 45... which is good because now I can do stuff to the 40...

semlin

curmudgeon
spring green t1028 -- napa code = 99154 A in dupont centauri

unfortunately, my local napa doesn't handle the higher end paint.

Last edited:
I used Detroit Diesel Alpine Green engine paint. Picked up a case of rattle cans at Napa. Im going to spray it for real this year maybe.

semlin

curmudgeon
heh,

I got a rattle can made up at an auto shop then used that at another paint store to make a sample for the roll on paint.

the guy looked at it and said "you really want to paint it that colour"?

I used the Krylon spray can paint to do my windshield frame. Looked slightly off when new, looks like the rest of the 40 after a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom