MUDShip SD->Sedona/Flag->Durango->Vail/Breck and Back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
Title says it all! Heading from San Diego to Vail/Breckenridge with stops in Sedona and Flagstaff, Durango, Ouray, Grand Junction, and Salida.

I'll probably be stopping by Classic Cruisers in Salida and possibly Red Line Land Cruisers in Co. Springs. If you need something from them... Driving a 100 so can get some decent sized things, but I'm not bringing the trailer so super large or heavy items may not work... I could bring stuff both ways if you need something to or from Colorado.

Trip starts in June and I return in early July...

What is your return route? I need an Oztent RV-5 moved from Phoenix to San Diego.

We are not sure yet as the fires may impact our way back... if they have been cleared up by July, we will be headed back through phoenix or at least through flagstaff. How big is the package?

It's an OzTent RV-5

79"(L) × 15"(W) × 11"(H)

It's pretty large so would have to go on the roof or encroach into the second row seating. Here it is on top of an 80:

oztent-rv5-on-roof-rack-of-toyota-land-cruiser-4wd-jpg.1703484

Shouldn't be an issue on the way back as we have the second row removed. I will let you know when we lock down the route for heading home. If we pass through flagstaff, would there be a way for someone to get it to us up there?

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom