Scum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a cure. Move to Prescott! It's a mini-metro with a relaxed attitude. Easy living. I have to read my manual to remember how to lock the doors when I drive to the s***ty, I mean city, (oops, I mean Phoenix). I never have to use locks here.
Try USA Glass. 602-438-2212. He is an independent. Last year he was stocking LC glass and quoted me $120 installed for an 80 front. Call him.

Here's a cure. Move to Prescott! It's a mini-metro with a relaxed attitude. Easy living. I have to read my manual to remember how to lock the doors when I drive to the s***ty, I mean city, (oops, I mean Phoenix). I never have to use locks here.
Try USA Glass. 602-438-2212. He is an independent. Last year he was stocking LC glass and quoted me $120 installed for an 80 front. Call him.

When you're right you're right. I keep thinking that I'll look for work in Prescott or Flagstaff and never do.

I have been dealing with Chris from USA glass and he seems like a good guy. He was familiar with my model cruiser and was a bit surprised that none of his contacts had the rear glass. I put him in contact with Spector (dang expensive but they have the glass in stock). He is working with my insurance and SOR to get the glass by Wednesday.

azaussie
What do you do?
We need a lot of people here. We need personnel in medical, entertainment/concert. aerospace, real estate/title/mortgage, construction/remodeling, many other fields. We are one of the fastest-growing small metro areas in the U.S. and the fastest-growing area in AZ by far.
The numbers just came out. In Real Estate property movement the nation is considered to be in a boom state at 7% movement of property. We are nationally at 5%. The Prescott metro area is currently at 27%! That is 20% above what is considered a boom market! We are in an unprecedented boom. We are going up!
Prescott Valley is at the center of local economic development. We have a new state of the art hospital that is far from fully staffed. Lockeed-Martin is planning a new facility here. Our airport is planning a whole new wing to support Emery-Riddle University, where many of our fighter pilots are trained in airframe systems. That airport already supports most of the large jets that traverse the nation, thanks to the needs of the university to support military aircraft. There is not yet a lot of demand for passenger service, but that is not far away.
Our new concert venue has already drawn famous acts such as George Strait, Heart, and ZZ Top, as well as famous childrens groups including the Doodlebops, which my daughter saw live less than a half-mile from home last month.
We are the NorAz distribution hub for numerous large national companies including Ace hardware, Home Depot, Walmart, Bud/Miller/Coors/Coke/Pepsi, etc.
In spite of all of the growth in the area it is still barely possible to buy a modest home in PV for the same or near the amount of the earned equity in a Valley home. Two years ago we bought a three bedroom hut on 1/3 acre in a mixed neighborhood for less than we had in equity in our Mesa, AZ house. We came out scott-free, no mortgage, and we have the beginnings of the Auga-Fria River on the back of our yard. We killed the mortgage and we are able to live in an easier-going town! It can still almost be done.
In the past week a friend sold his Mesa home to a bargain-rate investor and bought a two bedroom hut on a view lot on the equity. He didn't do quite as well as we did, but he got out and he has all the room that he needs at a bargain rate.
Around here the bank serves cookies and milk while you wait, or hot cider in winter. There are very few rude drivers, and little traffic. The ice cream truck serves ice cream, not meth, and he doesn't abduct your kids. Life is simpler and much more pleasant.
It can be done! PM me for info!

Last edited:
WOW Brian,

Do you work for the Prescott Chamber of Commerce???? :D What a sales pitch! I am really torn between nothern Az and moving back to OZ.

Our FJ Cruiser got keyed a month or so ago - all along the passenger side.....seriously, who the f* keys cars anymore????

We hadn't taken it out anywhere yet, so we can't pretend that it is "desert pinstriping".

Sometimes i hate people.:censor:

Our FJ Cruiser got keyed a month or so ago - all along the passenger side.....seriously, who the f* keys cars anymore????

We hadn't taken it out anywhere yet, so we can't pretend that it is "desert pinstriping".

Sometimes i hate people.:censor:

I hear ya...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom