Script Error

Discussion in 'Announcements - Help - Testing' started by Cruiser_Nerd, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator

Get this error every time I try a link in Mud. IE 7, cleared history, cookies, cache, updated..........doesn't happen in Firefox. Anyone have a clue? :confused:
    error.JPG

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    the 'marketplace' script is pulled from an external site...suspect your settings are blocking it

3. NaterGator

NaterGator On Gilligan's Island

Albums:
    I believe this is being caused by an extraneous asterisk in the stylesheet. From the source (error causing asterisk is highlighted in red);

Code:
    10:<style type="text/css">
    11:/* @override http://marketplace.mustang.com/syns/39602/widget_39602.css */
    12:[COLOR=red][b]*[/b][/color]{
    Those are lines 10-12. That asterisk would make sense in a comment context, but does not there. Woody: I'm not sure who that script belongs to or who controls it, but it would be worthwhile to point out the typo to them if you know any contact info/tech support people.

4. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator

Changed settings to allow everything ......... and still get it.

No biggie, just annoying, considering it's for an advert........ ;) Firefox works better anyhow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.