SCLCC: September 2006 Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.geocities.com
Steel City Land Cruiser Club September 2006 Club Meeting will be held...

Wednesday, September 13th, 7:00pm @ Mad Mex in Miracle Mile Shopping Center in Monroeville (1 min. off the 376 or 76 monroeville exits)

Potential members and other interested parties welcome!

Edit: changed location.

Last edited:
guys got home today my cruiser has problems nothing i cant deal with but i will have to deal with it this weekend when im off.my wife almost crashed and burned today somebody put some cheap lugnut studs on this thing.all is good.and to top it off the rearend that i got from cruiser parts.net that had sand in it finally died .:frown: been a bad day and i will have to wait until the next meeting or event to hook up with you guys.and i will.thanks for the invite :D

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I'll edit my post.

BTW--they have good happy hour specials from 5-7pm, so I'd suggest to get there a little early for those who are able... and at least get your 1st round cheaper. :beer:

pghfj40 said:
wife aunt, huh? ...WV :hillbilly:

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;) Hope you make it.

that was funny. see everybody there. frozen big azz margaritas....:cheers:

I will be there
Also Eric will be there with his newly legal 40!

UMMMMMMM....... i find myself in DE at the moment. i'll be about 4 days late for the meeting.......

Trail Ride?

I am in Binghamton, NY for a few days and will not be able to make it this month. Can you all find out about the trial ride in Latrobe we spoke about 2 months ago at the meeting, lets get that on the schedule. I will try to set up a ride out of Ligonier for the first weekend in Oct the 7th or 8th. I will confirm the date when I get home.

zimm man drop me a line when your next meeting is .really like to meet some of ya guys:D and call you a dirty rotten-----------itch;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom