San Diego Meetup? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beach N Toys meets the first Tuesday of every month at Mike's BBQ in Escondido at 7pm and we usually try to organize either a day or camping trip each month.

CA- Beach-n-Toys

We also are planning a Big Bear run in July.

Big Bear Camping Trip - July 21-23

I too am a new Fj80 owner, I have a 1992. is it kool if I join also in the Mikes BBQ?
Is the Beach N Toys something like toys for tots?

I too am a new Fj80 owner, I have a 1992. is it kool if I join also in the Mikes BBQ?
Is the Beach N Toys something like toys for tots?

Beach N Toys is the North County SD Toyota Land Cruiser Association local chapter. It's open to all Toyota four wheel driver owners as long as you meet the requirements.

Yep. There are some other things to officially become a member if you are still interested after attending a meeting.

You have to be a curremt TLCA member, have to attend a few club meetings/functions and then be voted in by the current members. There's no hazing rituals or anything like that. I personally think it's a great club. Very friendly folks, family oriented, and we get out on some good trails, camping, and do some good trail clean ups too.

I just hope you like good food.

that sounds awesome, I work too much n no play. I know I am unable to attend all meetings and events but am interested in checking out your scene, besides, I LOVE GOOD FOOD... :clap:
I look forward to meeting yall on the 6th.

Henry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom