Samsonite SafTPak storage cases for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I may be going back for more as folks in my office are wanting some....anybody local wanting any? I took my trailer and got 22 last week!

Looks like I may be going back for more as folks in my office are wanting some....anybody local wanting any? I took my trailer and got 22 last week!
Let me know when and I may meet up.

Last edited:
Let me know when and I may meet up.
I'll take a few I messed around and didn't get in on the last round.
I'm in Greenville but I'm free to do logistics here and there.

I found a guy with over 150 of these orange cases made by Samsonite. They have Styrofoam insulation that can be removed and a lip around the seal to help keep water and dust out. They certainly aren't water tight, but they should do ok. They were made to transport hazardous materials apparently, but these are new in the box. Two latches, one lockable latch, and one handle. 24x12x19. They are stackable and will be a fantastic camping case. They are strong enough for me to sit on with some deflection. The guy I bought them from claims you can stand on them, but I haven't tried.

He is willing to sell them for $20 a piece. I picked up 4 today. Thought I'd pass along the deal, as I have been looking for a storage solution for awhile now and this is by far the best I have seen for the price. I tried to negotiate a better group buy price, but he said $20 each is a low as he will go. He bought them at auction.

I have a super busy week ahead of me, but I can pickup more at some point. I could also pass along his number if someone else wanted to go grab some. He is located in Spartanburg.
View attachment 1734786 View attachment 1734785 View attachment 1734784 View attachment 1734782 View attachment 1734783

I pulled the Styrofoam out of one. Came out easy. I didn't take the time to get the remnants off.
Hi, I'm new here,
but I have been looking for these exact cases a long time.
can you pm me the guys contact info, maybe he still has some.
Thanks.

Hi, I'm new here,
Thanks.
We bought all he had, maybe a year ago.

Hi, I'm new here,
Thanks.
I have 1 that I would let go of if u want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom