Safety Inspection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bummer I am committed the entire day for baseball, and a brew day. Really wanted to check out the skid plates that Dave installed (that I haven't painted yet) while the rig is on a rack . I also wanted to check the play in the bearings with the wheels off the ground.

Would there be time for me to put a drive shaft in while it’s on the rack? Anyone wanna help?

So it looks like I won't be back to north county until 3 so am thinking I will miss this one. I can text when I am on my way back up to see if I can get on the rack.

Would there be time for me to put a drive shaft in while it’s on the rack? Anyone wanna help?
I think you would have the time since it's basically four bolts.

Bummer I am committed the entire day for baseball, and a brew day. Really wanted to check out the skid plates that Dave installed (that I haven't painted yet) while the rig is on a rack . I also wanted to check the play in the bearings with the wheels off the ground.
Do you need the first time of the day so you can get back in time???

I have to be in San Diego by 10AM so I doubt that first slot will work.

We can move folks around. Not thinking each inspection will take 30 minutes, built in some fudge factor. @RET2 want to lift that sexy Goldie up to make us all drool? @JonPanic your welcome to come on by... @Surfoverland you want my morning spot?

Congrats, . . . BEACH and TOYS ! In the 90's this was an annual event at least a couple of weeks before a big Club Run..... like Coyote Canyon. Great to hear that SAFETY is still an important value with the club.

I'm along for moral support. That being said I'd never pass up a once over for safety's sake. I didn't get old by being stupid... or maybe I did?

Hey all, I'm new to this group but would love to get in on this and meet everybody. I can throw in for pizza or bring some beers, if there are any requests let me know. I can be there mid morning.
You can do both!!!
:rofl::rofl:

On another note.. talked with Greg and he say confirmed he will be there. So chance to learn from one of the senior members from the club about your truck!

Hot water supply line in the kitchen just failed. So i'll be addressing that first thing tomorrow. :( The afternoon is shot too. Saturday afternoons are committed to watching the father in law. He'll do something crazy if not supervised.

Planning to get there with my 80 tomorrow - got some biz to take care of in the morning that hopefully will get done by a later inspection time. I'll just roll in and if I can get on the lift great. If not, no worries. I'll stand on the side and nod like I know what you guys are talking about during inspection :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom