Safe Jack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would be great if it did fit, otherwise I do like their jack as well.

Unfortunately the Safe Jack accessories only work with the bottle jack they sell. Its a decent jack but made in China. The rest of the parts are made in Pasco WA USA!

The bottle jack will fit in the factory jack location although its a tight fit.

I was at the factory last December and they are coming out with a made in the USA bottle jack sometime this year, it wont be cheap. Pictures of the prototypes.

55CF1AD8-53CF-4963-8A66-9B0F44A5AEF1.jpeg

Reactions: r2m
thanks for the info... dang it, I was hoping it could work. But I might just spring for their current jack and buy the kit anyway.

Support @LandCruiserPhil instead. You can buy one of his jack adapters which will fit over the collar of the OEM jack.

There's also a guy on TW that has a good write up on the Safe Jack. Apparently it'll fit over 2nd gen 4R jack ram head if you remove the cap.
We know you're good at jacking...

Honestly my biggest issue with the safejack is the price for what it is. They had a 20% off sale recently and I thought I'd jump on the deal. Went to check out and their shipping came out to be $40 which essentially negated the sale they had. There's no way a few adapter pieces and a jack should ship for $40, especially for a company that does volume shipping. Read about them a little more and thought I'd spend $37 for the LCP product instead which came with free shipping...

The Safe Jack looks like a good product but something just rubbed me the wrong way when it's kind of overpriced to begin with and then the ridiculous shipping charge. I'll consider it down the road maybe but probably from one of their resellers like 4wheelparts that have frequent sales and free S/H.

Support @LandCruiserPhil instead. You can buy one of his jack adapters which will fit over the collar of the OEM jack.

There's also a guy on TW that has a good write up on the Safe Jack. Apparently it'll fit over 2nd gen 4R jack ram head if you remove the cap.
We know you're good at jacking...

Honestly my biggest issue with the safejack is the price for what it is. They had a 20% off sale recently and I thought I'd jump on the deal. Went to check out and their shipping came out to be $40 which essentially negated the sale they had. There's no way a few adapter pieces and a jack should ship for $40, especially for a company that does volume shipping. Read about them a little more and thought I'd spend $37 for the LCP product instead which came with free shipping...

The Safe Jack looks like a good product but something just rubbed me the wrong way when it's kind of overpriced to begin with and then the ridiculous shipping charge. I'll consider it down the road maybe but probably from one of their resellers like 4wheelparts that have frequent sales and free S/H.

That looks legit. I used my factory jack stacked on a Hi Lift base and a block of 6"X 6" for years but all that stacking to get the height you need to replace a CV in the field is sketchy as heck. As I've aged my willingness to risk injury to save some money has swayed to self preservation.

Reactions: r2m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom