Saddleback - Feb. 1, thursday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would love to Stan but have 2 year old can't travel. :doh:

My 16 mo old, 23 yrs. ago, loved the trip across Saddleback, slept like a baby.

He is getting into it for sure and loves trucks but his nap time is mid day and if he misses it I am looking at :mad: :crybaby: probably from both of us. Unfortunately he is very aware and doesn't sleep very well in the car. :frown:

From Silverado to Ortega, mid day run, Interested??
Have the day off on the 1st and can't make this weekend, but need the feel of dirt.

Im up for this.. Need to get out also.....

where is this?

Eric, you want to pick me up on your way down - Ill ride shot gun. :D

will gladly take you along any time I can, but during the week, I'm kinda stuck at work... :frown:

That is cool.... Def. looking forward to this.... really hope no last minute things come up!!!! Last time I tried to go up this way the gate was locked @ Silverado Canyon/Maple springs you know if it is locked or not??

Gate is now open year round unless fire, so no fire = go.
meet time? intersection of Silverado and Santiago Canyon roads.

Intersection of Silverado and Santiago canyon roads sounds good..... Just let me knwo what time you would like to meet anytime is good for me.......

1st workday - gotta close the books!

There is some talk that Silverado gate is closed, I'm going to take a short run tommorrow am to check this out. If closed, run will start from the Corona side, meet will be Carl's Jr. at Green river exit of 91 Frwy. 10am.

There is some talk that Silverado gate is closed, I'm going to take a short run tommorrow am to check this out. If closed, run will start from the Corona side, meet will be Carl's Jr. at Green river exit of 91 Frwy. 10am.

Either way is ok.......

Silverado gate is OPEN, to check day to day call 714-649-2645 (siverado fire station)
The plan is to go up the Siverado side, meet 10am at the Silverado Center (market and Library) just up Silverado Canyon Road from Santiago Canyon Road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom