Saddleback -Again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know how to neuter an FJ? :flipoff2:

Sorry can't get out of work, have a little extra fun for me.

Yeah signing tonight and tossing them my cash for the down:( I really don't know how 'kids' our age are supposed to afford it right now. Its out of hand. Yosh and i are fortunate.

Anyways, back on topic...

So what time you getting back tomorrow?

Time getting back?

Yeah signing tonight and tossing them my cash for the down:( I really don't know how 'kids' our age are supposed to afford it right now. Its out of hand. Yosh and i are fortunate.

Anyways, back on topic...

So what time you getting back tomorrow?

Do not know? Just going for a drive, will see what the others have planned.

When you buy an FJcruiser from Toyota do they automatically contact your employer and tell them you no longer work fridays? How do you get these guys to go with you on a weekday... not fair!

The FJcruiser comes fully equiped with a no working on friday clause that each employeer must sign before you can take delivery. Honestly I don't know. I just have alot of free time when I'm not in trial; next trial starts Tues. So it's go now or miss the oppertunity.

:flipoff2: Weekdays are an impossibility for me - especially here at my fiscal year end. :crybaby:

photos

Here are the few I took, Martyr on the fjcruiserforums took some vid. not yet posted.
IMG_1907.JPG
IMG_1908.JPG
IMG_1909.JPG

The weather looks a lot better up there. Stuck down here in the bad weather and working. :doh: Looks like fun, thanks for sharing.

Nice, always great to get dirty :D

Rabbits I tell you…multiply… they will overwhelm us soon w/ the sheer numbers :lol:

I think i saw that yellow FJ with the shovel and hi-lift yesterday on the 91... or it could have been 1,000 other FJ's with a shovel and hi-lift on the 91 lol

Anyways, sweet pics. Wish i could have made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom