Sacramento Area Mechanic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for posting all these recs.

I’m new to the area and am already planning for when my 80 needs an engine rebuild. I’m catching a fair amount of blow-by in catch cans, which is definitely exaggerated by the 🐌 power

I used hunters 4x4 shop in citrus heights to replace all my suspension bushings and put in my rear airbags with the wits end coil bracket a couple months ago. They also worked on my 40 before I sadly sold it to be a jungle hippy.

They do great work and I would highly recommend them. They DON'T rip people off and are a great 4x4 shop. 🤙🥃

Reactions: CJK
I wanted to update this thread with my own recommendation. I took my truck over to Steves Small Car repair in Orangevale and had them fix leaks on the front of the motor, replace power steering hoses and a few other minor things. They were fairly priced, had good communication, the work was done in a timely fashion, it was a very good experience.
I would use them again or recommend without hesitation.
Just got back from Fort Bragg and the truck ran great, got a lot more confidence in it.

I wanted to update this thread with my own recommendation. I took my truck over to Steves Small Car repair in Orangevale and had them fix leaks on the front of the motor, replace power steering hoses and a few other minor things. They were fairly priced, had good communication, the work was done in a timely fashion, it was a very good experience.
I would use them again or recommend without hesitation.
Just got back from Fort Bragg and the truck ran great, got a lot more confidence in it.
Confidence in your vehicle; it's the reason to have a cruiser.:steer:
I'm glad Steve's lived up to your standards.:wrench:
Ha ha! He must not have charged you double like I told him to! Lucky you!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom