Rust scaler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've always wondered how well they worked. Thanks for the writeup.

x2

I've also seen a setup where the needles and their keeper twist onto the barrel of an ordinary air hammer (like the retainer spring normally would), but I can't remember where I saw it. I think it was pretty cheap...

I'm trying to remove the undercoating from a pickup frame I have. The paint/powdercoat underneath the undercoating is in superb shape, and I'd like to keep it that way if possible. Do you think this would be a good tool for that, or would it mess up the paint too?

Thanks,

Ary

I'm trying to remove the undercoating from a pickup frame I have. The paint/powdercoat underneath the undercoating is in superb shape, and I'd like to keep it that way if possible. Do you think this would be a good tool for that, or would it mess up the paint too?

Thanks,

Ary

It might ding it up a bit. It would give it a hammerite finish if anything.

fawk, those things are LOUD. try being in a ships void with supplied air running one of those for a couple of hour's for a couple of weeks. now i'm going to have nightmare's again.

they are a very good tool, thought about buying one a bunch of times but i don't want to bring my Navy nightmare's back again. spend 8 month's in a shipyard for a overhaul and you will never want to use one of those again. really wouldn't use on sheetmetal as i would think it would really warp it.

dave

I just bought this one for 169 CDN.

chicago Pneumatic CP7120

CP7120

Looks just like mine, i wouldn't be suprise they are made at the same place.

I just try mine, works great, but yes ear plug is a must.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom