ROTW-Velveeta Wag (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A shot before the two-tone, frame repair, rear bumper, weled rear 1/8inch plate Q'rs and many dents..
wed4.jpg

A shot of the tailgate and rear bumper...and a shot of the Q'rs..then two toned
tailgateafter.jpg
bomb proof.jpg
two toned 004.jpg

a few days after I got it...
old pics.jpg
old pic 2.jpg

after blacking out the rain gutter...ramp test...and figuring out how the hell im gonna get my truck thru this trail.
bestshotever.jpg
gsmtrgigcard_20.jpg
gsmtrgigcard_198.jpg

Damn man! That's impressive. What was the first thing that you did?

BTW, those stock springs didn't look like they were that bad. Still have them?

Different reason; where in PA are you?

:beer:

It came with a 2.5inch lift...so nope same springs the whole time. first thing I did was tune it up followed by rust work and the application of a thin layer of cheese...

the Story behind Velveeta is I wanted dune tan color...but they painted it neon yelllow, I told them there is no way in hell I am driving around a neon yellow school bus...so they re-painted it tanish more of the tone of Velveeta coloring...but it looked tan to me because there was still yellow over spray on some of the masked off areas....welllllll after picking it up it became clear that it wasnt really tan, wasnt really brown, wasnt really yellow or orange....it was welll , Velveeta :D

My bub patty kindly pointed it out that it went well with me since I have a habit of eating large amounts of Velveeta...

I use to live in PA I had the tag for a few years in florida.....its also an old pic...I got the save the whales tag now for florida....aparently they need money?

yo al, i took out the 40 today at jons, it was funnnnn, bent my rear quarter from tire rub lol...

GLTH i think that black paint is like that rubber spray paint for undercoating and what not

I saw the pics...looks sweet wish ya would have been here for last weekends ride...bring down your diffs for x-mas and we will put some wicked low gears in it...

That's what I thought. Good idea. Is that better than Line-X?

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom