Rotw - T Y L E R (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nakman said:
Ty, your diligent cross linking to mods has seriously raised the bar for future ROTWs.. well done. And your truck's looking good too, hope to see it down south here some day.. :cheers:

Thanks! But between you and I my crosslinking was borne out of laziness. Once I volunteered for ROTW, I suddenly thought .. s***e! I'm going to have to dig up all those old photos of stuff, and hash thru all the particulars from scratch. The it occurred to me that all the legwork had already been done, and by linking all my mods, it would quickly direct folks to most everything they needed to know .. including the various questions that had been asked by forum members and answered by myself. In a sense it provides an instant FAQ for each mod.

And yes, I'd love to head down South some day .. working on that now. Going to be a long term goal of mine to start hitting some events etc. Have to tackle finances first ..

:cheers:

TY

LR_RESQ said:
Thanks Ty. Keep me posted on how that suspension works for you...

Chad, if you have any specific questions, just fire away anytime dude. As for the suspension, I'd have to say that it is working better than ever. At first I had a bit of creaking or what I thought was rubbing, but now that it has settled in, I hear no susch sounds... :D

TY

Nicely done T Y L E R. I had not read the GPS thread before today and you gave me some great ideas.

Thanks also to Junk, I love this ROTW idea!

-B-

"Next : Sliders, Fr/Rr bumpers, lowered bump stops, 36 IROK radials, 16x10 black Rock Crawlers, 4:88's ".............

Tyler, on your signature I see all your future mods you want to do to your cruiser, what I don't see is ARB's ( lockers?)..... Are you gonna install later? Just wondering about the build up, ;) .

cc93cruiser said:
"Next : Sliders, Fr/Rr bumpers, lowered bump stops, 36 IROK radials, 16x10 black Rock Crawlers, 4:88's ".............

Tyler, on your signature I see all your future mods you want to do to your cruiser, what I don't see is ARB's ( lockers?)..... Are you gonna install later? Just wondering about the build up, ;) .

haha .. I was wondering the other day if someone would catch that eventually! Really it's only an oversight on my part. I would have to pop them in when the gears go in I suppose... :D

TY

G'day Tyler checked out the pics of your cruiser and must say it looks real nice.
I was looking real close at the mounting of the laptop for the GPS as I'm wanting to do the same thing . I've got thr GPS and the computer but haven't worked out how to mount the laptop yet . With your setup are you able to carry a passenger?.

Aussie Cruiser,

On my recent trip home to see family, I had a few oppourtunities to see how the mount worked in it's myriad of configurations. Even my Mother was unperturbed by its presence. By simply manipulating it into a more centralized orientation I was able to clear the passenger area well. And that accounts for keeping the drink holder by the armrest clear as well as being able to eject CD's.....all the time allowing for a usable viewing angle on the laptop.

Check out the link I have above .. mobilegear.com . They will have more info on the unit I bought. I believe I have the 5167ACD with the standard length vertical post, but with the 'wire' laptop restraints. Also in the link at the very top of this thread, you will find a page that details all the other attachments I bought with the mount. I find them all very useful ...

Email the boys at mobilegear and they will answer promptly.

Cheers,

TY

LX_TREME,

My screen vibrates not....for it has a seperate attachment arm that is metal with foam and has two adjustments (height of screen and more importantly the 'angle' of the screen. Once set and tightened down it does a hell of a job of confining such vibrations.

TY - Action??? Whats dat? :D

T, BTW, I expect Treme meant give as I believe that's more his taste.

BTW, nice write up dude. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom