ROTW - dmc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great...thanks for cross posting on the Expedition Portal :D

DMC...

Nice rig. I also enjoyed your write-up in TT.

:cheers:

Ditto on what Clarkrw3 said too. :cool:

Very impressive write up and rig.:D

Nicely done sir.:cheers:

I too love that sage.:cool:

Great rig!
nicely done.

:cheers:

As a recent 80 newbie, I must say that Dave's rig was one my local inspirations. It is a great rig and looks great (when he washes it:D ). I've had an opportunity to see this rig and driver in action in Moab and was just as impressed. Good job sir!

A couple more of this fine machine:

MOOCT011.jpg

rtl7.jpg

rtl9.jpg

MOOCT002.jpg

for those who liked the write up in Trails I posted a lot more pics from the trip here.

I was sitting home last night thinking of what else I could offer to the 80 forum that might be unique and one of the few things would be about the winch. I've known the name Ramsey but can't say that I've ever heard much them good or bad. I know most people recommend the Warn m12000 for an 80 because it's a heavy truck. I have the fortune or misfotune of using my winch 5 times since I purchased the 80 and have been very pleased with the performance. Three times I needed it to extract myself (maybe I should learn to drive) and twice was helping others including a very stuck, fully loaded 80.

IMG_0257%20(Large).JPG

dmc

That is a bad a** rig. I want to do something similar if I get an 80

Nice Dave...Now we should get a list going of all those that have put dent's and dings into your truck. ;)

Dave-

Since I don't have my 80 any more (and you do) I hardly venture over to this side of MUD, and look what I've been missing!

I love what you've done to my old truck, Dave. Looks great, and you've done a super job turning it into what I wanted to do. Keep it up!

Bret Van Tuyle
Green Country Cruisers
1979 FJ40
1964 FJ40

Riverrock97 said:
Dave-

Since I don't have my 80 any more (and you do) I hardly venture over to this side of MUD, and look what I've been missing!

I love what you've done to my old truck, Dave. Looks great, and you've done a super job turning it into what I wanted to do. Keep it up!

Bret Van Tuyle
Green Country Cruisers
1979 FJ40
1964 FJ40

Bret,

Nice to see you survived the fires. I'm trying to use the truck like it was meant to be used. I must have 50 stickers on that thing now but more people have commented on the FJ25 script "toyota" bubble sticker that you put on there than anything else. i'm telling you, you could make a fortune selling those things.
dmc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom