Roof racks (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a lead on roof racks for our LX600's? I see Dissent's, but they are still pending. I'm going to reach out to Gamviti to see if they've got plans. But I'd really like to get my iKamper 3.0 up on my rig at some point without a 6 inch tall Yakima rack, and would REALLY like to avoid having to take down my headliner and introduce a bunch of squeaks and rattles in the interior.

We tried 300 series LC load bars from Rhino Rack and they didn’t fit and you also have to drop headliner.

I would personally reach out to Ben @ Dissent to see if he would make one. I don’t know of anyone else that has scanned these trucks and with the roof being different than LC ordering from AUS will not work.

That Dissent prototype roof rack looks amazing. Since they’ve already made one - I’d wait for them to make another. It would be worth the wait.

8ED6F3D0-7929-47F5-BF94-6AD33E2E9A53.jpeg

Heard back from Tim at Gamiviti. He said they haven't had access to one, but with a few days they could design it pretty easily.

Planning a Colorado trip in the fall, maybe I'll drop mine off and get a rack made.

We tried 300 series LC load bars from Rhino Rack and they didn’t fit and you also have to drop headliner.

I would personally reach out to Ben @ Dissent to see if he would make one. I don’t know of anyone else that has scanned these trucks and with the roof being different than LC ordering from AUS will not work.
Has anybody connected with Ben @ Dissent to understand if they’re going to be building anymore? It’s been the better part of a year and they’re still not available.

Has anybody connected with Ben @ Dissent to understand if they’re going to be building anymore? It’s been the better part of a year and they’re still not available.
Ben is super friendly you should lob a phone call or email directly to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom