Rod Vault on LX 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2010 LX 570, Anyone install a rod vault? Does it work well & fit ok? Thanks for input....Flats

IMG_1627.jpg

Rod Vault from Denver Outfitters attach to a Rhino Rack Pioneer platform- I fab a custom bracket which makes the attachment to the Pioneer take about 2 mins.

No problem at all, the vault sits to the side and the hatch clears fine. I keep my fly rods in it when it is off the vehicle and store in the garage on a could wall brackets. It takes 2 minutes to mount and I off to go fishing. The rod vault comes with brackets that would be able to attach to the factory rack with no problem. I think you could set up so it would be able to clear the hatch with no problem using the factory bars. I fab up the attachment to the Rhino Rack with flat aluminum bar stock, bolts and square nuts that fit into the pioneer rack accessory mounting tracks.

No problem at all, the vault sits to the side and the hatch clears fine. I keep my fly rods in it when it is off the vehicle and store in the garage on a could wall brackets. It takes 2 minutes to mount and I off to go fishing. The rod vault comes with brackets that would be able to attach to the factory rack with no problem. I think you could set up so it would be able to clear the hatch with no problem using the factory bars. I fab up the attachment to the Rhino Rack with flat aluminum bar stock, bolts and square nuts that fit into the pioneer rack accessory mounting tracks.

Mine is on order from Denver OF and should get it in December, think I will just have them install as I'm in Colorado..Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom