Rocky Road Rock Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have any pics of Rocky Road sliders on a 2005-2006 Tundra DC? Can't decide between the regular rock sliders/supersliders, or the ones with the kick out at the rear. Their web pics aren't great of the different options on the Tundra.

I was recently looking at them for my tundra as well. And like you asked them directly for a few more pics of them-mostly wanting to see how they mounted to the frame. Well, they hung up on me. So, I moved on to other companies-even if they cost more. If you buy from them, hopefully you'll have better luck with their customer service.

I was recently looking at them for my tundra as well. And like you asked them directly for a few more pics of them-mostly wanting to see how they mounted to the frame. Well, they hung up on me. So, I moved on to other companies-even if they cost more. If you buy from them, hopefully you'll have better luck with their customer service.
Where did you move on to? There aren't many who offer the pre 2007 Tundra sliders that are bolt on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom