rock run (1 Viewer)

I am interested... need to firm up plans for the weekend a little better... but I'm making it part of the plan if at all possible. :bounce:

I cant wait to bring out this 40 but this weekend im takin the 4runner to Ludlow........need a street legal rig since its like UA down there with miles of road sections between sections of trail

Soon....very soon

Plans are made: I'm in...

cJ (cousin Jerry) is coming too with his blue TJ (35's gears & lockers) that you saw @ Doe Valley two weekends ago.

I will be coming from Johnstown this time, so we'll meet you up there. This will be my first time there; cJ's 2nd.

You wanna suggest a time & place to meet, Rob?

meet at the park i belive the gates open at 9 we will be there when they open . plenty of parking my cell is 412 916 3250

Shouldve went.............................

You guys probably didnt get caught up in a DUI/Registration/Insurance check by the US Forest Service

I did...........

Shouldve went.............................

You guys probably didnt get caught up in a DUI/Registration/Insurance check by the US Forest Service

I did...........

Hopefully since the 4Runner is "in rehab for 6 months" it didn't get you into much trouble.

I had a great time: perfect day, good wheelin, and a nice drive around the lake afterwards in the '40 :steer: ... oh btw I got it inspected on Saturday :bounce2:

Here's a coupla quick pix...

a little to the left...
DSCN2980.jpg

a little to the right...
DSCN2997.jpg

(luckily the breeze was in his favor till I got there: was perfectly balanced with the right rear wheel about 2' in the air.)

DSCN2984.jpg

DSCN2996.jpg

Rob, sorry apparently I didn't get any pix of you... you musta been to fast to capture on film :meh: Thanks for showing us around. Good times. :cheers:

Luckily I still had a valid insurance card for it.....even tho i dropped coverage......which means rehab/chemo has officially begun for the 4runner.............

But enough about that im takin the 40 to Wellsville this Sunday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom