Rhino rack sunseeker vs arb awning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to get an awning for my new beer limo/tap truck I'm building. I'm looking for opinions of owners of the rhino rack and arb. I thought about using one off an rv but it would be cool if I could swap it over the the cruisers when the beer truck is not in use.

I found a tent and extension for the rhino rack for dirt cheap so I'm leaning towards that one.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I have no opinion to add about the awning but would like to say that beer truck is awesome!!

Thanks for the kind words. I rolled the dice on it bought it sight unseen....just a few pics. I had to put the engine back together from parts in a box. Just got it running the other day. Still working out a few kinks. The plan for now is to put a draft box or two in the back and have up two 12 beers on tap. There is room for you and 8 of your closest friends up front. So it it can truly be a party on wheels.
I own a beer garden so this is the latest addition...plan on renting it out for weddings special events tailgating etc.
More pics go here
http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/66404/index.html?no_cache=1&ret=63

attachment.php

Holy moly! What is that? I assume it's 4wd.

That would make a sweet surf fishing rig! I could have it all, a bed, a kitchen, BBQ, plenty of gear, and a deck up top for lounging and for fish spotting.

Oh I see, a Merc fire truck. I love it!

Last edited:
Yeah the possibilities are endless with this thing. It would make a great camper with very little work. The only problem with it is the low gearing in the rear end. Top speed is about 50mph. Thinking of swapping in an engine tranny down the road to make it go faster...an of coarse convert it to 4wd while I was at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom