RHD to LHD conversion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A '91 can be imported to the US fairly easily. Personally I do not like right hand drive in a left hand drive country. Personally I would not accept the complications of a "never imported to the US" engine to maintain. But lots of guys here feel differently and there is a small but avid market for this rig here in the US. Even with the cost of transport I expect you could find a buyer who would happily deal with the costs and paperwork to have it.

There is not really any realistic way to convert this rig to left hand drive. I mean... it *could* be done... but you * could* build a space shuttle too. ;)

Mark...

**** !!
Destiny is calling !!
I will be in Pordenone next week.
I live in Rome,but i am a pediatrician who has a position in the pediatric emergency room of the pediatric hospital of Pordenone.
I have two daughters married to Americans who live in Denver.
A big Toyota enthusiast, I also have a 100 and a 95 landcruisers, and I would immensely regret giving our 80 which made us live wonderful adventures in Africa in the past years, to the landfill friends from Namibia.(we are in company with 3 old friends, Alex is one of them, my name is Pieluigi Casa and I founded a small hospital for children in Congo)
Pierluigi

Hi Ozark 80,
You are welcome if you want to save our Hdj80, even if it has some mechanical problems, but easily solvable.
Namibia is a wonder land,the Etosha park, where we have been many times, is a place to see at least once in a lifetime.
In fact we could even think about selling it there, but they,i mean the custom advised us against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom