RHD Depo Clear Headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a set of Right Hand Drive Depo clear headlights? Been scouring the internet the past week and can't find anything on them, other than the part number being 212-1173PXRD-E. I've emailed Depo and various ebay sellers and haven't had any luck.

Cheers

I'm wondering about giving these a go, I'm just not sure about the not fitting twin headlight thing. I assume it is trying to warn people it doesn't fit in place of the 6x9.

Yeah I’m fairly sure they fit, other threads say you can swap the twin lights out with the sahara’s no problems at all.

I’m being a bit greedy and trying to get a pair of these.
USA Plug & Play EURO Crystal Glass Headlights For 91-97 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 | eBay

Hi all,

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a set of Right Hand Drive Depo clear headlights? Been scouring the internet the past week and can't find anything on them, other than the part number being 212-1173PXRD-E. I've emailed Depo and various ebay sellers and haven't had any luck.

Cheers
I had a set, the beam they threw was unusable, light in all directions.

Hi all,

Cheers
I bought mine from either sparesbox or the4wdshed website

they came with glass lenses patterned for RHD and the correct connectors for the factory loom. You will need the Sahara corner lamps too because the depo headlights are narrower than the twin rectangle lamps.

Ive heard mention of these being available at Unique Style Racing

Havent looked myself, as I already have Depos, but here is the site:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom