Reputable Touch Up Paint Distributors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What's up Mudders!

Quick question in regards to touch up paint. I've checked the dupli color website and reached out to my local Toyota dealership and it seems my color code (4P3) Desert Bronze Metallic is no longer being produced.

Is there any other reputable touch up paint companies here in the US that can produce my color code in a form of a pen/brush type like dupli color?

Touch up paint | Touch Up Paint | AutomotiveTouchup

So I must preface this by saying I do not have personal experience with this company, but I remember bookmarking them many years ago upon a mud recommendation for their color match, specifically 80s.

Did a quick search on their site and they have your color and it is available in a pen. Hope it helps

Touch up paint | Touch Up Paint | AutomotiveTouchup

So I must preface this by saying I do not have personal experience with this company, but I remember bookmarking them many years ago upon a mud recommendation for their color match, specifically 80s.

Did a quick search on their site and they have your color and it is available in a pen. Hope it helps
Not sure about your color but Automotive Touch up has produced great color matching coatings for me. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Thanks so much for the suggestion guys! Automotive Touch Up has the best price for my base color application against the other touch up paint competitors. Just ordered last night!

How’d this turnout for you? Have a few recent chips I’m gonna try to touch up

I have some light beige metallic coming From them for the lower front valance, DS fender and flare, and a random ding or two. I’ll let you know how the paint lays down and how the color matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom