replacing emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i've searched but can't find a thread on this one. if i'm overlooking it please let me know. i'm trying to find out how best to replace the "landcruiser" emblems on the quarters of my 60. i removed the to paint the rig and found the metal clips that hold them in place to be rusted to hell. now i'm afraid if i put them back on as-is they won't be tight enough and may fall off. anyone else dealt w/ this? thanks in advance.

Get Some hardcore super glue. tahts what i did on my rear quarters. i got the landcrusier badge off the back of a 100 series and i stuck just the CRUISER bit on there where it had teh original Toyota Landcruiser ones.... looks pretty sweet.

Get Some hardcore super glue. tahts what i did on my rear quarters. i got the landcrusier badge off the back of a 100 series and i stuck just the CRUISER bit on there where it had teh original Toyota Landcruiser ones.... looks pretty sweet.

I do like the CRUISER idea.

A dealer or SOR would have 'em, along with the plastic inserts that fit into the body holes for the other emblems.

A dealer or SOR would have 'em, along with the plastic inserts that fit into the body holes for the other emblems.

or also just look into 3M brand double sided tape for automotive use. NAPA should stock it.

THX

i know there are a hundred ways i can get them back on guess i'm just being a little anal about it which is F'ing ridiculous considering i took them off to apply a rattle can paint job. i'll post some pics of the paint as soon as i learn how to resize them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom