1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

repair manuals?

Discussion in 'Diesel Tech / 24 volts' started by archaeology_student, Aug 20, 2006.

1. archaeology_student

archaeology_student

One last thing.

I found this webapge last night, but dang it, the manuals no longer exist on the server :(

http://www.birfield.com/downloads-cat-1.html

Anyone got any of the manuals, or something similar in a downloadable format.

Last post for tonight ;)

2. Diescipel

Diescipel

well, yes, you found the gold mine of cruiser info there. dunno what's going on with it though. I seem to remember that the TLCA got some $$$ to upgrade/maintain it, but maybe they haven't gotten around to it.

remind us what year/model you have--early 80s BJ60 if I remember right.

the Toy EPC is linked in our FAQ section here, not a manual but still very useful.
    https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=53976

otherwise, about the best manual you can get on line is this forum. use the search function whenever you have a problem, read up, then post questions if not all answered.

Keep your eyes out too for the Factory Service Manuals in hard copy.

B

3. archaeology_student

archaeology_student

working online manuals

If you go to this link, it lists the manuals in a table. The only ones that work are the HTML links, the *.pdf manuals are not there.

The HTML manuals are better than nothing :) The only online manuals working in HTML are the:

F Motor HTML

B/2B Motor HTML

3B (11B, 13B, 13B-T) Motor HTML

1980 Chassis & Body HTML

:cheers:

4. BreckenridgeCruiser

BreckenridgeCruiser I break things. SILVER Star

If anyone needs the B/2B pdf, I built one by assembling all of the HTML images.

It's all organized into a nice PDF file.

Kraig

5. fe sus

fe sus

Howdy... I have the PDF of the B, 3B, 11B, 13B and 13BT rapair manual... it's dated 1994 and is about 80MB... if you want it I can upload it to a temp. file sharing deal and send you a link to download. That's how I got it... from a fellow 'Mud dude... oh wait... it says I can't give it to you without the expressed written consent of the Toyota Motor Corporation (and Major League Baseball, incidently). PM me if you want it. Really handy.

6. jzilla

jzilla

hey if u have the engine one for the 3B that would be great

7. archaeology_student

archaeology_student

Got all of them

I am downloading the high resolution *.pdf manuals from the original author of those files, and the smaller resolution manuals. Some of the high resolution ones are 500 Mb or more.

F Motor
    B/2B Motor
    3B (11B, 13B, 13B-T) Motor
    2H Motor
    1980 Chassis & Body
    1984 Chassis & Body
    1984-1990 Chassis & Bod
    1986 Maintenance Procedures

The smaller manuals are only like 9-10 Mb in size... maybe someone can store them on a website and share, or maybe even on this site somewhere?

Once I get the high resolution manuals I'd like to turn them into torrents and post the links to the torrent sites. I'll be doing two or three a month for a week or two at a time, and hope that others will help seed for at least a week if possible :D I'll start with the Diesels!

Sound like a good plan?

:beer:

8. monton

monton

Good work, I like the keen attitude. I'm also not very computer savvy, though I do manage to plow my way through this site. Have you found any downloads on the 12HT and/or the HJ61. Thanks for doing all this.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">