Remove and replace blower motor fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Jul 19, 2018
Threads
40
Messages
4,232
Location
Northwest Montana
I thought for sure I've seen a thread on how to do this somewhere but no luck. Only motor + fan replacements .

Has anyone removed the fan and swapped it to a new motor ? I think the fan is just seized on the shaft. Might just reinstall this and move on for now probably going to break the fan.

It's got a clamp that easily comes off but then it looks like there's a small plastic tab holding it on to the shaft. I've bent it back and tried to pry the fan up but it's on there pretty good.
 
It looks like I can't even buy the fan cage on it's own ? Does anyone know how to track down the part number for the fan cage if I wanted to just replace it?

1791132655351.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom