Relay for Life - May 02 (not an official UC event)

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
I will be participating in a Relay for Life Friday and Saturday May 02 from 7 pm to 7 am outside of Columbia at Chapin High School. Relay for Life is put on as a memorial for cancer patients, survivors and those who have fought cancer but are no longer with us. Relay for Life is also a fund raiser where teams cover as many miles on foot as possible over a 12 hour period. My personal goal is to cover 20 miles and for my team to cover 40 miles.

If anyone wishes to participate please post up or send a PM. If you just show up look for my blue FJC and I might throw up the UC banner too. If you just show up bring your rigs - I'll never pass up a chance for a quickie photo opportunity!

Thanks David.

:cheers:

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
Just found out that vehicles are not allowed in the 'camping area' so if you come looking for my FJC I won't be with it. We have also had a few more family members join our team so it is doubtful that I will have enough time to reach 20 miles but we will see what happens. If I get on the track twice I can do 10 miles each time and still make my goal.

Also - I did not post this as a solicitation for donations but THANK YOU to those who have donated. UC members rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom