Red line " war pig " (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RLMS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.redlinelandcruisers.com
Check this mag when it comes out, guys! We hope you like the article, and check out the new site revamp and new products in 2 weeks as well.....
let us know what you guys think about it, and if you need a custom build, call us! new builds are on the way to the new web site as well, check them out!
thanks

justin:cheers:
COVER-g.jpg

Looks very awsome, cant wait to see the new issue!

Arn't those hummer wheels though... NOT...cool!?! :flipoff2:

Last edited:
sweet shot justin!

for the other piggie folks, justin's got his build notes in the hardcore section....think the thread's titled something about "colorado pig building" or something like that. redline has been a great supporter of the land cruiser community through rising sun events...they build for all models!

sweet shot justin!

for the other piggie folks, justin's got his build notes in the hardcore section....think the thread's titled something about "colorado pig building" or something like that. redline has been a great supporter of the land cruiser community through rising sun events...they build for all models!

fj-55 build colorado style is the title in the hardcore section.
we started with a crappy camera, and then stopped posting due to the possibility of getting the cover...I havent seen the story yet, I had a huge list of ?'s to awnser for it so I hope that it comes out friggen awsome.....next build... this one I cant comment on it to much but it will be the war pigs sister...!!!!!!!

We have some truggies and full tube toyota chassis coming in, as well as a alot of new and innovative products for 55,fjc,40, runners and pick ups, so check us out...new web site coming as well....in 2 weeks

OK to start we have a custom "Y" link in the rear, custom radius arms in front and chevy drive train, our 55 cage kit, and prototype bumpers/sliders. 80 series coils on 1 tons!!
I cant spoil the news, for the mag, so youll have to get the mag and support the awsome toyota heads involved in making such a great mag!!

Thanks

Justin:popcorn:

Last edited:
Sweeeet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom