Rectifier test failure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone here familiar with the IC regulator/alternator test procedure in the Toyota 2F engine repair manual for checking the rectifier? It is pages 9-22 thru 9-24. My original rectifier is failing according to the tests. My issue is that I got a replacement rectifier that is new and identical to my original and it fails also...

Is that test procedure correct??????

Can u post photos here of your current set up and this replacement part rectifier too ?

I am very familiar with the various OEM rectifiers and genuine NipponDenso service and repair parts that are still avaible and nos stuff I have going on too

I can see if I can assist you here

But

Complex close up and clear images are required and plenty of them

6F768C74-9A35-4AA9-8BBF-FED2450AF67B.jpeg

Also post pictures of your volt ohm meter. I'm not sure if it is telling that the manual shows a meter with a deflecting needle vs. a digital multimeter. my DMM has a specific test function for diodes, I think.

Also post pictures of your volt ohm meter. I'm not sure if it is telling that the manual shows a meter with a deflecting needle vs. a digital multimeter. my DMM has a specific test function for diodes, I think.
I have an old Fluke DMM and the tests only check for continuity and meter makes a sound for continuity, "beep".

Can u post photos here of your current set up and this replacement part rectifier too ?

I am very familiar with the various OEM rectifiers and genuine NipponDenso service and repair parts that are still avaible and nos stuff I have going on too

I can see if I can assist you here

But

Complex close up and clear images are required and plenty of them

View attachment 2935860
IMG_20220225_142207330.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom