RECON G6 "Sierra Trek" Aug. 10, 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello IH8MUD Forum Family. I'm no stranger to forums and I'm stoked to me a new member here. Quick Bio...I've been wheelin' since 1995. I cut my offroad teeth in a '95 Jeep Wrangler. Then moved on to a Chevy powered first gen Toyota. Hence my motto, "Geared by Toyota. Powered by Chevy. Driven by a Jeeper".

My passion of 4 wheeling has lead to rc scale trucks and hosting family fun events. I was stoked to participate in RTF's Cantina for the Con fund raiser in 2012. We will be back again in 2013.

To start 2013 off right, we hosted a RECON G6 at King of the Hammers! Last year's King, Erik Miller, Poison Spyder's Larry McRae, and Peterson's 4wheel & offroad Editor-n-Chief, Rick Pewe all became G6'ers by driving in the Axial RECON KOH G6.

I am honored to announce that we will be at the 46th annual Sierra Trek. Here are the details and we hope to see you there.

Sierra Trek RECON G6

The G-Train is loaded and heading into the Sierra Nevada Mountains once again. This time our destination is the 46th annual Sierra Trek sponsored by the Cal4Wheel. We are honored to be part of such a historic event.

Sierra Trek offers multiple trail runs for 1:1 wheelers that is sure to test even the best drivers and their rigs. That is exactly why the RECON G6 is playing a role in bringing additional fun to this year’s event.

Sierra Trek G6 Intel

When – August 8th thru 11th.
Where – Meadow Lake. Driving directions can be found here; Sierra Trek Driving Directions G-Central will be at base camp.

Thursday & Friday, August 8 & 9 Come visit us in vendors row. There will be a RECON G6 “Fun stage” to drive your radio control scaler on & a RECON Terra-cross or RTX track will be set up to do some side by side drag racing RECON G6 style! Who wants bragging rights for the weekend?
RECON G6 Stage 1 – Saturday, August 10. Two stages of RECON G6 goodness.
Driver Check in – 9am
Drivers Meeting – 10am +/- start time will follow the National Anthem. Stage 2 start time will be at night fall or roughly 8:30pm +/-.

Sierra Trek RECON G6 Requirements

- A tow strap is mandatory.
- A winch is not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- Sand ramps are not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- 5 scale camping items are not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- Scale “mountain money” is not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- A scale canoe or kayak is not mandatory, but highly recommended. The canoe or kayak must be carried on your scaler and may or may not be used in a skill challenge.
- Lights for the night stage are not mandatory, but highly recommended. As many lights on your truck as you would like. Drivers need a headlamp and can add a light source to their radio.

Stage Intel

- Two Stages. One day & one night.
- 200 +/- Trail Markers.
- Skill Challenges.
- Classes – 1.9 & 2.2 Adventurists.
- G Fee - $25.00 / 15yrs & under $15.00. Family of 4? Ask about our special family rates.
- Pre-registration is appreciated. Preregister via Pay Pal by using recong6@hotmail.com Thank you.

Come out and enjoy experience Sierra Trek with us. We have been looking forward to this RECON G6 all year. We’re going to be checking out some really cool 4x4’s. Enjoying one of the biggest raffles that take place in the off-road community. Getting to meet some really cool people. There’s something I’m forgetting…hmmm. OH YEAH, We’re G6’n and you KNOW IT!

I will see you getting your fix, in the Sierra Trek RECON G6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom