Recommended Windshield service near NYC/CT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the thread in the 100 series forum, I think the 200 forum deserves a thread. I'm about to take my 2011 LX to RnR Autoglass in Greenwich, CT, never dealth with them but google review sounds good and it's a two men shop, likely better than run of the mill safelite. Also, one review says they use dealer supplied glass, good price, fast, easy to communicate with... open, honest communication is all I can ask for now. This job is just a 2mm dent but I'll get a feel of how knowledgeable they are about LC.

Like the thread in the 100 series forum, I think the 200 forum deserves a thread. I'm about to take my 2011 LX to RnR Autoglass in Greenwich, CT, never dealth with them but google review sounds good and it's a two men shop, likely better than run of the mill safelite. Also, one review says they use dealer supplied glass, good price, fast, easy to communicate with... open, honest communication is all I can ask for now. This job is just a 2mm dent but I'll get a feel of how knowledgeable they are about LC.

Also, pics of the damage before and after repair would be helpful.

TIA

Spoke with RnR in Greenwich/Port Chester, I think they are the one! Rob said he "knows exactly what I'm talking about and keeps the RIVETS in stock, and have done Lexus of Greenwich work since 1989". I don't think you can be any more spot on. Of course, I haven't got the job done yet but I think this is it.

Just had the chip filled by Rob and RnR. Verdict, I highly recommend them. I didn’t have to go through a replacement, but, Rob is knowledable about the LC, he even showed me the nylon capped river for the 100 series and the modified type for the 200 series.

He talked about the A pillar leak in the 100 series. After all, he has done glass work for a Lexus dealershipsince 89 which spans the 80, 100, 120 and 200 series!

All that worry is now in the past. Great job reaching out to get the work done through a reputable business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom