Recommend a shop in Phoenix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a recently acquired 80 series that I want to bring back to its former glory. The goal is to make it reliable enough to take on a cross country road trip without fear of it breaking down and upgrading some things in the process. Currently it has about 220k miles on it. While I'm pretty mechanically inclined, I'd like to have a shop do the big stuff, plus it's always good to build a relationship with some of the local shops.

Does anyone have any good experiences with shops in the valley?

Welcome Amigo,

Your post indicates you have an 80 series cruiser. You have posted in the 90 series forum. You may have better luck in the 80 section or look for the Clubhouse tab at the top of the page. The Copper State Cruisers have a page with plenty of local info. I think Camelback Toyota is one of the favorites but be sure to double check with the locals. I left there in 96. Good luck and welcome to Mud

Ah now it makes sense! I was wondering why I couldn't find my thread in the 80 series forum. Thanks for pointing out my obvious mistake!

Welcome Amigo,

Your post indicates you have an 80 series cruiser. You have posted in the 90 series forum. You may have better luck in the 80 section or look for the Clubhouse tab at the top of the page. The Copper State Cruisers have a page with plenty of local info. I think Camelback Toyota is one of the favorites but be sure to double check with the locals. I left there in 96. Good luck and welcome to Mud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom