Rear Sun Shades for a Kids (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for sun shades for kids riding in the back seat. These look great because you can open the windows with them installed and they keep the bugs out. Anyone have experience with these? Any other suggestions? Also, these are made for 2016 - 2017 models. Are the back seat and cargo area windows the same in the 2013 - 2015 and the 2016 - 2017 models?

TOYOTA Landcruiser 200 2016-2017 Magnetic Rear Side Car Window Sun Blind Shade | eBay

Thanks for your help!

My 2013 came with limo tint on the sides and rear. I replaced the rear with a lighter tint but after some road trips with the kids I’ll keep the limo tint on the sides for now. They work great for the kids while sleeping.

Looking for sun shades for kids riding in the back seat. These look great because you can open the windows with them installed and they keep the bugs out. Anyone have experience with these? Any other suggestions? Also, these are made for 2016 - 2017 models. Are the back seat and cargo area windows the same in the 2013 - 2015 and the 2016 - 2017 models?

TOYOTA Landcruiser 200 2016-2017 Magnetic Rear Side Car Window Sun Blind Shade | eBay

Thanks for your help!
any luck with these?

Those look really nice. They are expensive though, and shipping to USA will probably double the price (it's an unlisted price, so it isn't going to be cheap).

I use these cheap ones I got on Amazon for 14 dollars.

Item number B073QJ1JZJ (Amazon link doesn't work on this site, I PM'd @woody).

If you ever need to sleep in your vehicle, these let you have air circulation without letting bugs in.

Last edited:
Thx, might be one of my adblockers. Happened on iOS and desktop.

This is what I get, pasting Amazon link below.

Amazon product ASIN B073QJ1JZJ

There are several ways to post links here, and they show up in different ways.

If you click the link icon above the message edit box...it creates a link using words you specify to represent the URL you enter there.

If you simply click “paste” within the message editing/typing field after copying and pasting an amazon item from within the amazon app from your phone, for example...you might get the tall rectangle you show there.

If you copy and paste the entire URL from amazon from a browser’s address line...it will show up in various ways.

So... Like many things...”It depends” and there are a number of ways to post “links” here.

Interesting, well it must be one of my adblock/tracking blockers interacting with the forum software as the forum's code gets parsed. I'm just pasting a standard URL like this: IH8MUD Forum

What device and browser are you using for mud?

Chrome, Windows 10

with following addons:

NoScript (selective Javascript blocker). This is probably it.
Ghostery
Adblock Plus
Cookie Autodelete
Camelcamelcamel
Auto Refresh
Dark Reader - highly recommend
Various Video/Audio Downloaders

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom