1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Shock Mounts - Need welding work

Discussion in 'TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers' started by BigSur, Jun 13, 2013.

1. BigSur

BigSur

I am running a SOA on my FJ62 and as everyone know the shock mounts for the rear need to me moved to accomadate the lift. Well my two rear shocks have actually sheered off the frame and i am now running no shocks in the rear. She is extremely bouncy and i have gotten use to it but its time to start addressing the issue. I have ordered new rear shocks but i am need of someone to weld on new upper parts of the shock mount so i can install the new shocks. I live in richardson and wanted to know where would be the best place to get that work done on my rig. Beartrax? It seems like a simple weld on process but i am not welding savy.

Recommendations?

2. 40's rock

40's rock SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Go see Josh...Baertrax is your best bet to get in and out quick.

3. ward93

ward93

Where can one purchase an upper shock mount tube? I have the same issue

4. ward93

ward93

any news I'm in Memphis and have same issue no one I've talked to is willing to fabricate a new cross bar

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">