rear hatch lock adjustment?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I just finished up changing the actuator because the arm was broken and I replaced one of the plastic bar clops that was broken. Everything seems to be working but now with I hit the power lock, it seems to activate but it doesn't push the lock quite far enough to lock. If I physically push the lick pin down, the hatch locks fine and the power locks will unlock it fine. Is there some type of adjustment that I'm missing?

I have not had this problem with the rear hatch, but I have had the same behavior with the left rear door when installing a new actuator (The fix should be the same in both cases). There is a little bit of adjustment in the two screws that hold the actuator to the rest of the assembly. Adjust per pic below.

Hatch actuator.jpg

I didn't even think about trying this. Thanks I will give this a shot!!

I have not had this problem with the rear hatch, but I have had the same behavior with the left rear door when installing a new actuator (The fix should be the same in both cases). There is a little bit of adjustment in the two screws that hold the actuator to the rest of the assembly. Adjust per pic below.

View attachment 2299092
I just readjusted this and it works great now!! Thanks for the info! I'm glad there are people on here smarter than me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom