Rear e-locker wiring help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I am in the process of converting my open diff to A E-Lockers from a 98 land cruiser.
Does anyone have experience wiring up the rear locking switch?
Can someone provide me a wiring diagram on a 99 land cruiser rear differential.
what parts should I grab from seller as far as the wiring, i didnt see a locker ecu intact.

Best regards,
Nobu

The switch is easy—just run the two wires over to the computer. The computer just looks for the closed loop, no power involved.

As far as wiring—I got the sub harness that connects to the locker motors also. It's combined with the wheel speed sensor harnesses, and runs from the rear PS up and over a cross-member to the DS rear quarter panel. It's handy if nothing else for having all the connectors, but it's kind of a PITA to get out of the truck.

IMG_0434.jpeg

IMG_0435 (1).jpeg

I'm about 90% sure I have a spare diff lock ECU. PM me with an address (if you want it) and I'll try to get it out this week.

I installed a rear locker from a 99 Land Cruiser into my 98 LX. I couldn't find an oem harness so I just bought the kit from Low Range Off Road. It locks when I tell it to and unlocks when I want. Works great.

I installed a rear locker from a 99 Land Cruiser into my 98 LX. I couldn't find an oem harness so I just bought the kit from Low Range Off Road. It locks when I tell it to and unlocks when I want. Works great.
Ditto.

Hello All,

I finally got the front/rear diff, but it was missing the cover/gear to the right of pic.
does anyone have a spare one for sale, it doesn't have to be working I can just salvage it.

picture-005-after-jpg.241362

I was able to grab the body harness and e locker switch, I am now looking for the ecu.
shipping @ Benicia 94510

Thank you all for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom