RC4WD Gelande 2 Cruiser 1963 fj45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was stoked to see a hard body cruiser back on the rc scene. Bare with me, this may be a long build, but here we go!

uploadfromtaptalk1435429589766.jpg

Taking an expensive piece of a plastic and chopping it up
uploadfromtaptalk1435429708861.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1436579934805.jpg

Sitting on the longer gelande 2 chasis, the d110. G-made 1.9 steelie wheels with pit bull mad beast tires

Looking good, I was hoping someone would do this build.

Will you be converting this to leaf springs?

Looking good, I was hoping someone would do this build.

Will you be converting this to leaf springs?
Actually, I was thinking about converting my 1:1 to four link![emoji1]

Taking an expensive piece of a plastic and chopping it upView attachment 1099133
Hey mate
Just wanting to know what sort of knife use you used and what did you use to make the rear of the cab and what grit sand paper did you use and if theres and any thing else you used that might help me let me know because im building a long wheel base hj47 troop carrier on the gellande II d110 chassis and im thinking i might extend the chassis 10-15mm longer ive never seen one done before so ive been looking for what i need to do this
Cheers chris

I use an Exacto hobby saw, and sandpaper from 80 grit to start, setting a full sheet on a smooth surface so I can square up both sides.

I love the troopy (yours?)

There are many scale builders with much more skill than me.
http://www.rccrawler
http://scalebuilders

Happy biilding!
-Billybongo63

20160702_220254.jpg

sweet! How did you get the ribs on the back? And close out the hatchback? Is it all bondo? Great work.

been a while how did this end up getting finished? really like how this started out, hopefully its not covered in dust ha ha!

looking great.this servo has tons of torque all metal gears.the desighn and quality of this kit is top notch.the build is easy and fun and there is plenty to detail with the super scale looking cruiser body with full interior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom