Range Rover Classic Lifts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is everyone doing for lift for the Range Rover classic? Vendors and brands?

Wish I could help, I have a 95 Disco, I know they are quite similar in running gear dont know about suspension though.

As far as anyone else chipping in here; it's a pretty anti-rover atmosphere here.

Wish I could help, I have a 95 Disco, I know they are quite similar in running gear dont know about suspension though.

As far as anyone else chipping in here; it's a pretty anti-rover atmosphere here.

Kind of dumb to have this section then. Thanks for the response, I did get some info on another site.

I'd try Rovertym (RTE) out of north carolina w/some Old Man Emu shocks. That's the set-up I have on my Disco 2 and really like it a lot. There are some other spring options (OME, TerraFirma) and shock options (Fox, TerraFirma) but I don't have any experience with those.

Can't help you with your lift specific to the Range Rover classic. Always liked the look of those though.

I know that Old Man Emu makes a lot of springs for a lot of different makes and most seem to like them. May find something for the Range Rover. That is what I have to run on my Land Cruiser.

Your not left out. The old Dodges and MOPARS get picked on here too. Some folks just get on the other makes sites to B!+ch.

Good luck.

My previous vehicle was a '92 RRC. I used OME, but there are other options. RTE (formerly Rovertym) have a pretty good reputation. British Pacific sells Terrafirma, which depending on who you ask are the best springs ever or complete crap... :rolleyes:

RR Classic lift

Look up Atlantic British and Rovers North. Both have a lot of kits and items available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom