Radiator for U.S. based 1hdt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy everyone. Sprung a small leak at the bottom of the radiator and have been getting a little confused on what radiators are good replacements that are accessible here in the USA. Ive found the 16400-17020 from Toyotapartsdeal, its just the manual version and an oem replacement so everything will line up, but no trans cooler for my 1hdt auto trans, but I could run a external trans cooler.

If anyone has any input on where to track down oem radiators or ones that are even better, I'm definitely all ears and would appreciate a point in the right direction. Sometimes having a JDM diesel in the states is stressful haha

Howdy everyone. Sprung a small leak at the bottom of the radiator and have been getting a little confused on what radiators are good replacements that are accessible here in the USA. Ive found the 16400-17020 from Toyotapartsdeal, its just the manual version and an oem replacement so everything will line up, but no trans cooler for my 1hdt auto trans, but I could run a external trans cooler.

If anyone has any input on where to track down oem radiators or ones that are even better, I'm definitely all ears and would appreciate a point in the right direction. Sometimes having a JDM diesel in the states is stressful haha

You answered your own question. Get the -17020 and be done with it.

You answered your own question. Get the -17020 and be done with it.
Pretty sure it was your recommendation in another thread from a while back OGBeno, just didn’t know if the info was still applicable to today. I’m going to try and see if I can get it here asap, daily driver that I can’t have down for every long

2-3 day turnaround based on where you are located in the US.

Make sure to inspect it for concealed damage before taking it home. Critical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom