Question? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you look around before joining? Or join just to ask?

Mostly this is a place to share scrap-booking ideas, and trade recipes. Just make sure you don't offer any canned spiced ham recipes (unless you do so in the Hawaii clubhouse section). :cheers:

I am a complete Newbie. Although I get the whole idea, it is really bewildering to navigate around. I have some questions about my car, there is some info that is kinda relevant, and the threads are like 8 years old. Can I still reply to them? Will anyone see them at that age?
AND How and when do I start a new thread? Any help much appreciated

When you reply, regardless of thread age, it pops up as NEW again to everyone else.

New Thread is a link at the upper right area of each forum section. VENDOR only sections are, obviously, for Vendors to start topics, so be sure you are in one of the Tech sections - most are model specific.

When you reply, regardless of thread age, it pops up as NEW again to everyone else.

New Thread is a link at the upper right area of each forum section. VENDOR only sections are, obviously, for Vendors to start topics, so be sure you are in one of the Tech sections - most are model specific.
Fantastic, nd do I get an email with any reply?

If you have your notifications set correctly in your preferences, you will auto subscribe to threads you reply to.

I have mine set pretty aggressive, and get a Chrome notification as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom